The ChildPrint ID Card™ is a great way for parents, guardians, caregivers, grandparents, and other close relatives to carry a child's personal information with them at all times, in their wallet. If the child is missing, the card can instantly be given to the police to assist in recovery. ChildPrint ID Cards can also be given to babysitters and daycare providers, and can be used as a form of identification for children who are traveling.
Each ChildPrint ID Card™ is individually packaged and contains:
- A non-toxic fingerprinting ink strip for your child's thumbprint
- A 12 mil. (sturdy) clear self-lamination pouch, no heat is required
- 3.25" x 2" ChildPrint ID Card™ which records complete contact, physical, and medical information, parents'/guardians' contact information, and release signature, plus an adhesive tab to firmly secure a small photo
- Complete instructions. After you fill out the card, you simply place it in the pouch, remove the backing and seal. It's instantly laminated and ready to store in your wallet!
Available in English and Spanish versions
Note: Card is filled out by hand, not typed
- Click here to download a .PDF Product Information and Quantity Pricing sheet